There’s no better place to learn how to fine-tune your practice than at a NAPFA conference!
National conferences are held each spring and fall throughout the U.S. and attract more than 60 exhibitors and 400 practitioners. In addition to outstanding educational sessions, there is always a well-attended exhibit hall to access new business solutions from industry providers.
February 19 - 21, 2024
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
May 8 - 11, 2024
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Fort Worth, TX
Fall National Conference
October 30 - November 2, 2024
Omni Nashville Hotel
Attendees at NAPFA National Conferences experience:
- Broad-based education on a variety of planning topics
- The latest information in industry and regulatory trends and issues
- Greater insight into NAPFA and its advocacy for consumer protection and fiduciary standards
- Exposure to the best minds in financial planning, economics, and investments
- Interaction opportunities with a peer group committed to putting client’s interests first
NAPFA Event Code of Conduct
Please refer to the Code of Conduct here.
Exhibitors at NAPFA National Conferences Experience:
- Proven effective time and money investment
- Opportunity to connect with the Fee-Only financial advisors
- Conversations with key decision-makers
- Opportunity to generate new business partnerships
If you’re an exhibitor, NAPFA conferences are a proven effective time and money investment for exhibitors to connect with the Fee-Only financial advisor national marketplace, have conversations with key decision-makers and generate new business partnerships.
Contact Ric Haines at (732) 920-4236 to learn more.
Ethics Training through NAPFA
Ethics training will be offered as a part of conference proceedings at all NAPFA National conferences.
Ethics training is approved to meet the CFP Board's "Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility” and covers the NAPFA minimum requirement of 2 hours of CE credit in Ethics during every two-year cycle. Credit for this session will be uploaded to both the CFP Board and NAPFA Continuing Education reporting systems.